Cricut® cutting mats have been customized to match commonly used crafting materials. Each has just the right level of grip to not only hold your material firmly in place during cutting, but to also allow you to easily remove the material from the adhesive surface. Specially formulated for lightweight materials, the long-lasting LightGrip mat allows you to easily cut and remove common office printer paper, vellum, light cardstock, and more.
For use with:
• Cricut Expression® machine
• Cricut Expression® 2 machine
• One 12" x 12" LightGrip adhesive cutting mat
• Printer Paper
• Thin Cardstock
• Construction Paper
• Keep the clear film cover on the mat when storing to keep mat free from paper scraps and dust.
• Use the scraper to scrape away excess pieces and the spatula to carefully remove cut images.
• To ensure best performance, use the recommended material types on each of the three mats.